Friday, August 20, 2010

100 Push Ups


David and coworker, Hasse, decided (somehow??) that they were going to train to be able to do 100 consecutive pushups.

There's a website,
that claims, no matter how many push ups you can do now- in six weeks, you should pretty much be able to do 100 in a row.

The first step is taking a test: how many can you do right now?
Based on that, there's a regimen for each of the three different ability groups (0-5; 6-10; 11-20). Three different workouts, three times a week. If you can complete each workout, you can move onto the next week.

To my surprise, I could actually do 17 yesterday - which was a BIG surprise, because there have been recent times when I couldn't do a single, normal pushup... (David did 55 because he's rude.) And today I started doing the actual workouts; I started with the 3rd workout of the week, so I could be on schedule with David and Hasse (11, 15, 9, 9, max - all separated by 120 seconds). I got through the first part fine, but had a hard time finishing the set!

Here are some videos so you can check out the dog hair on the floor.


No comments:

Post a Comment